At Royal Stag Properties, a clean rental is one of our top priorities! We want our guests to get the at home, clean feeling every time they stay with us.
With spring cleaning right around the corner, we asked around to get the best spring cleaning tips possible, so here are the top 5 spring cleaning tips that our own staff uses as well!
- Have a Plan & Be Motivated – Get your favorite playlist together, write up a plan, and get to work. Nothing is worse than wanting to start but not know where to begin! Make sure you have a realistic plan that will allow you to accomplish it and feel good about it once you do so!
- Clean the Sliding Door & Window Tracks – this one is one you may forget about, but it is a tip indeed! To clean the tracks of the doors and windows, sprinkle some baking soda on the tracks. After that, pour vinegar to loosen the dirt. Let it sit for 10 minutes and then start scrubbing away with a toothbrush (please do not use your least favorite family member's). Lastly, wipe it all down and it will look brand new!
- Cleaning the Kitchen Cabinets – Start by mixing 2 parts baking soda, one part dish soap and one part water into a bowl. Then get a cloth and rub it onto the cabinets. Next, get a different cloth and wipe it dry.
- Cleaning the Inside of the Oven – this one may be my favorite cleaning tip. When the oven gets dirty, you may feel like it will never look the same again. But, have no fear, the Royal Stag team has you covered! The first thing you will need to do is take the racks out and put them in hot water with dish soap to soak. Next, mix 3 parts baking soda and one part water (it should be a thick paste) and apply it around the oven. Then let soak for 30 minutes. After that, get a non-scratch sponge to get all the grime off and then wipe away the paste. Scrub off the racks, and place them back into the oven!
- Cleaning The Microwave – now this tip is something I did not expect, but here we go. You will need a lemon. Squeeze the lemon into a half glass of water, drop the peels in the water as well and microwave for 3 minutes. After the time is up, do not open the microwave, and let sit for 5 more minutes. Once the additional time is off, you will notice how easy it is for all of the gunk is to get off!
ENTER OUR CONTEST TO WIN A FREE SWEATSHIRT!
1.) Follow us on Instagram @theroyalstagproperties
2.) Post your favorite property on your story & tag us!
3.) EXTRA ENTRY: DM us your favorite spring cleaning tip
**Contest ends April 17th, 2022 at 12am**